Morgan Stanley Company invites applications to recruit the posts of Java Developer
Primary Location: Non-Japan Asia-India-Maharashtra-Mumbai
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Level: Associate
The Global Transaction Reporting team is looking for a senior java developer to join the growing team in Mumbai (a key strategic location). You will be part of a global team, which also has a presence in London, Glasgow, and New York. You will be part of a dynamic team building systems that are critical to the business and solving problems to meet the ever-changing regulatory environment.
* You will be part of a dynamic team building systems that are critical to the business. Solving problems to meet the ever-changing regulatory environment.
* You will work primarily as a Java developer as part of a collaborative agile development team.
* You will be required to liaise directly with a variety of stakeholders throughout the firm
* You will develop functionality in an iterative fashion, liaising with the business analysts, product owners and other developers within the scrum team
* You will be responsible for continuously improving the quality of our system and codebase including code reviews and refactoring where necessary.
* Experience of agile and scrum methodologies.
* Core Java.
* Unix shell scripting.
* SQL and Relational Databases such as DB2.
* Integration technologies – MQ/XML/SOAP/JSON/Protocol Buffers/Spring.
* Enterprise Architecture Patterns, GoF design
* Build & agile – Ant, Gradle/Maven, Sonar, Jenkins/Hudson, GIT/perforce.
* Sound understanding of Object Oriented Analysis, Design and Programming.
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
* Experience in banking and regulatory reporting (CTFC, EMIR, Dodd-Frank, MiFID)
* Knowledge of OTC, listed and cash products
* Domain driven design and micro-services experience